How Our Waterproofing Contractors in Melbourne Can Help You
LF Waterproofing’s first-rate waterproofing contractors can provide exceptional waterproofing and leak roof repairs in Melbourne’s western suburbs and beyond. Whether you require gutter guard protection, window caulking services, regrouting services, or laundry and bathroom waterproofing for your Melbourne property, we can help.
If you want to keep your house in good condition, here’s what our professional waterproofing contractors in Melbourne can do for you.
Indoor & Outdoor Waterproofing Throughout the Western Suburbs
LF Waterproofing is available for both interior and exterior waterproofing jobs. Our tradespeople can travel to any part of Melbourne within a two hour radius from our Keilor East office. They’re all Cert III qualified in construction waterproofing, meaning they know exactly what’s required when treating your house, providing you with peace of mind.
We can carry out many indoor and outdoor waterproofing jobs, such as:
- Interior waterproofing ensures that all water leaks are redirected outside and away from your house.
- Pipes and drains that catch leaks can be installed under the foundation of the house to collect excess groundwater. The water is channelled to a sump pit that pumps it outside.
- We can seal every crack and leak that’s letting water into your house.
- We’ll ensure gutters and downspouts are properly collecting water and leading it away from the house structure, installing gutter guard protection where necessary.
- We can install a waterproof membrane all around the foundation of your house to seal-out moisture.
- We can install an exterior drainage system, fitting drain tiles into the trench to carry water around the house and away from its foundation.
Other Services We Provide:
Enquire About Our Quality Bathroom Waterproofing in Melbourne Today
Contact LF Waterproofing today for exceptional bathroom waterproofing in Melbourne and other services. Call us on 0406 268 119 to speak to our qualified waterproofing contractors in Melbourne.